Hey do you guys know any good Minecraft SMP not whit like shop and home and shit just a pure Vannila SMP whit only one rule no cheating/x-ray and that's it, also whit a little community of like 15 to 20 players
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 6 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Are you talking about Java or Bedrock?
I used to play Java, but now that my computer's fried, I can only play Bedrock.
And I am also looking for a nice community to play the game, which I love and have played alone for over 10 years since Beta.
Use magmanode and host your own. Free (and actually good unlike artenos) and you can even add custom mods data packs anticheat all that good stuff. If you do invite me please.
There's one called Site B with a green logo! Pure vanilla, the community is amazing and nice! https://discord.gg/fYNPF55U There is a whitelist! But totally worth it! Currently going on Season 3 <3 (Java only btw)