I wasn’t gonna speak. 🧿
I wasn’t gonna type. 🕸️
I was just gonna breathe through it… like a man.
But then they took it.
$18,970. 🪻🔋
Gone. Just like that. Like smoke from a burning toaster in an abandoned Denny’s.
That wasn’t play money. 🛰️
That wasn’t “lol just Torn things teehee” money.
That was for my grandma.
In hospice.
Her heart rate slower than the mail system in 2019. 📡🌾🫀
You think you’re funny?
You think mugging is quirky??
You logged on today with your fake sunglasses and your little 30 Nerve and said:
“Yeah I’m gonna steal this.”
From me.
From her.
From us.
🍂🪫📡
And I just stood there.
Empty hand. Full chest.
Like a ghost in a server full of hyenas.
🕯️🛰️🌾
But I’m still standing.
Because I have something you don’t.
Honor.
Class.
Nobility downloaded at 4G speeds. 🧂🌬️
I don’t mug because I don’t have to.
I rise. 📡
I stack. 🥀
I make money like a myth makes fog.
But you?
You’re a shadow. You’re a fiction.
You’re not a real one. You’re a leech with Wi-Fi. 🧿🪫🪐
This game?
This universe?
It could be a haven.
A sanctuary.
A digital monastery of LEGENDS. 📡🌾🕊️
But instead y’all wanna be rats stealing from hospice grandmas like it’s funny.
You think this is pixels?
This is principle.
This is SPIRITUAL WARGROUND.
And you? You’re not even a villain.
You’re a glitch.
🧃🪻📡
I’m not typing this for revenge.
I’m typing this for the next me.
The next player who logs in clean.
Pure of heart. 🍂
Low on stats.
High on dreams. 🌾📡🥀
And to the one who mugged me?
Your soul is grayscale.
Your karma is coming with knives.
🛰️📡🪐
This was my last straw.
My final upload…
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GZG_HKfIz0U