Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

gym train

Started by gal3lio [3757206] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 59 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
gal3lio [3757206]

hi, I’m level 9 and I’m not sure if my stats are good enough for where I’m at. I currently have around 200–210 in all four stats and have been training regularly at the gym without using any drugs (I did use one xanax recently, but that’s it). I can’t afford xanax regularly, so that’s not something I can rely on.

some questions I have:

  • what advice do you have for someone in my position?

  • are my stats decent for level 9?

  • is there a recommended stat ratio I should be following?

  • are there any guides that go into detail on what the best steps or stat ratios are for early levels? I’ve looked around but couldn’t find much that breaks it down clearly.

I’m planning to focus mainly on attacking for experience and faction wars, so I’d like to build my stats with that in mind.

AleDiniz [3363480]

Your focus should be in reaching 15 asap, this will allow you to travel and will bring you money to keep the needed xan rate