Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Purchasing DP through crypto?

Started by Lynch207 [3505305] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 93 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Lynch207 [3505305]

Has anyone had any experience with purchasing DP with crypto, but not using coingate? 

Have you had any success with the purchase using coinbase and wallet, etc...??

Lantian [3029152]

Hey!

 

I did try it and it went fine.

 

Takes a little longer because they need to validate the transaction.

 

My only issue was that I bought just enough bitcoin cash and by the time I wanted to send it, it depreciated and I had to buy more which added to the expenses due to transaction charges.

 

I am really not into crypto, so I probably done it wrong though.

 

Edit: i used coinbase

 

Edit2: if you already have (enough) money in crypto then it's a pretty good saving compared to cash used at the same time. Otherwise it's a bit fiddly and transaction charges make it less worthy.

 

Again, someone with a better understanding might disagree.

yihang69 [3446207]

hello i did not used Crypto to buy DP
but i did used a Crypto Virtual card for subscriber
i used Bybit Virtual card which have a littlebit of Cashback

also due to the nature of how crypto work
i would def gonna use USDT on Binance Smart Chain / Solana / Arbitrum  
to pay for my DP
its faster and cheaper in FEE + there are slight 

NEVER USE BITCOIN MAINNET AS PAYMENT
ITS JUST STUPID 
SUPER EXPENSIVE + SLOW