Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

OD and I'm Still Happy

Started by Ult1m0 [2875542] on in Graveyard.

5 replies · 63 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Ult1m0 [2875542]

The last time I overdosed on Xanax, I only lost 100 Happy. All times prior to that, I lost it all. I am currently a recruit at a new faction. Is this a special circumstance or a random good luck occurrence?

 

14:28:46 - 11/06/25 You overdosed on some Xanax going to the hospital for 83h 20m and losing 40 energy, 26 nerve and 100 happiness