How long does the 3x max health last for?
is it until I lose it all? And the follow up is can I stack them?
Blue Easter Egg
Started by Sticky [465084] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Most-liked replies
- EarthFireMonkey [2620167]
· 8 likes ·
Yes until you lose it and no I don't believe they stack (happy to be corrected) as per the description below it doesn't add 3x, it triples your natural max: The Blue Egg will triple your maximum possible life bar, …
Yes until you lose it and no I don't believe they stack (happy to be corrected) as per the description below it doesn't add 3x, it triples your natural max:
The Blue Egg will triple your maximum possible life bar, but only if you currently have max life. This bonus works like the Mining Corp special, and players who try to use it while below max life will receive an eggrror message. Your life bar will not be permanently extended, no matter how many of the King’s horses and men put you back together again.
Edit: I have 2 in my display. Tempted to eat them both for science as I can't find a definitive answer...
Edit 2: no stack:(
Edit 3: wiki now updated:)