Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction Graphics

Started by Tajar [3727500] on in Faction Discussion.

1 replies · 161 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Tajar [3727500]

I'm trying to finish setting up my faction but am having issues with the graphics!  I know the tag is tiny (25x19 px).  But 2hen I createcanything that small, it looks like crap.  Mainky it's because I'm creating it larger then finding a site to shrink it because the only program I have that can make graphics right now is Canva and 40 px is smallest you can make in it.  Is there another app out there others are using?  Please share ideas!

DedeSiregar [2430598]

I pay graphic ppl for faction tag n i change mine every 2-3 months so yeah quite often

As for the rest I use adobe

Contact xena and reload

They are good n affordable