Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

NNB 100!

Started by Fetheryhorse6 [2317488] on in Achievements.

10 replies · 275 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
48
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100
Fetheryhorse6 [2317488]

Link to 90

I recently went up to NNB 100 and wanted to share my stats between increases, hopefully this helps someone else, and is as interesting to read as it is to me to write out.

12:19:48 - 13/06/25 Your maximum nerve increased from 160 to 165
14:35:51 - 18/02/25 Your maximum nerve increased from 155 to 160
09:35:34 - 21/10/24 Your maximum nerve increased from 150 to 155


[image: i.imgur.com]



Between 90 and 95 i spent roughly 75k nerve, with 42k extra in.
[image: i.imgur.com]

and between 95 and 100 i spent 77.7k with 44.6k extra in. 

[image: i.imgur.com]


To get to 95 I spent Success/Fail/Crit
Search for Cash: 254/68/6
Bootlegging: 24/0/0
Graffiti: 684/12/0
Shoplifting: 892/32/4
Pickpocketing: 1,340/60/50
Card Skimming: 394/0/0 (Bus: 9,088 Details, Gas: 8,427 Details, Sold:101,351 Details Sold ($22,297,220))
Burglary: 11,434/1,598/216
Disposal: 20,764/256/32
Cracking: 6,058/56/5
Forgery: 6,900/25/30
Scamming: 21,835/2,239/129 

TOTAL:  
Success:  93.61%  70,579 N
Fail:  5.76%  4,346 N
Critical Fail:  0.63%  472 N

 

 




to get to 100 I spent Success/Fail/Crit
Search for Cash: 2,474/172/14
Bootlegging: 1,892/6/4
Graffiti: 357/3/0
Shoplifting: 2,904/80/12
Pickpocketing: 880/25/25
Card Skimming: 504/6/0 (Gas:23,759 Details, Airport: 31 Details, Casino: 15Details, Sold: 13,090 Details($3,207,050) )
Burglary: 21,660/2,904/216
Hustling: 204/0/6
Disposal: 20,602/228/56
Cracking: 5,721/49/10
Forgery: 330/0/0
Scamming: 15,051/1,317/27

TOTAL:
Success: 93.36% 72,579 N
Fail: 6.16% 4,790 N
Critical Fail: 0.48% 370 N

 OC stats

Ace In The Hole
Driver: 54 
Hacker: 66
Impersonator: 66
Muscle: 64

Break the Bank
Muscle: 69
Robber: 71
Thief: 71

Blast from the Past
Bomber: 85
Engineer: 84
Hacker: 85
Muscle: 84
Picklock: 85

Bidding war
Bomber: 88
Driver: 84
Robber: 88

Let me know if theres any other specifics you want to see. Im estimating 3-5 more months until I get to 105 NNB and will put out a similar update then.
When i started Crimes2.0 i had 55NNB, so its been fun seeing the rapid increases as I played more.

Mentions: NNB 90!

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

Nice work.

 

I recently got to 95 and my numbers are pretty close to yours as well. Infact, it seems like everyone's are. NNB seems to increase by nerve spent in general after 70ish. Which crime really doesn't seem to matter considering all my nerve between 90 and 95 was on Search for Cash, Bootlegging, and Shoplifting lol. 

 

Killer job getting to 100 though. I can't wait to get there as well. 

Indefatigable [2517458]

super helpful and interesting as well.  I am tending to agree with Ohadik,  You hardly followed that safe crime life, especially with burglary.  

 

Although a bit puzzled on how you smashed out 20k+ disposal crimes.   Ohhhhhh, that is the nerve spent.  Nice chart.

 

 

Para_Thenics [2875067]

Handy statistics. I'm only 80NNB and have a feeling that it takes me about 4 months per increment. 

Hope it will speed up somewhat now that OC 2.0 gives CE. But who knows. It's a bit random after all. 

 

CockyNudist [2209950]

Nice. That's a lot of nerve used though. I'd be curious to know how much of the scamming nerve was used on farming emails (which is pretty useless for skill gain it seems) or if it's just because of risky crimes keeping your crime chain down.

Fetheryhorse6 [2317488]

total I’ve spent 16.2k on farming and 71k total on nerve

 

to get to nnb 100, 3.4k/16.4k was farming 

 

to get to nnb 95, 2.4k/24.3k was farming 

R_N_B [2826203]

raising 60 to 65 NNB, I took 4 months

But you use 4 month to raise 95 to 100

 

Which crime you do spam the most? 

Fetheryhorse6 [2317488]

Consistently scamming, burglary, and disposal

 

i do some cracking trying to do more 5N crack than the 7N brute force 

and card skimming for till one gets lost and I gather them