Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn ads are misleading. Torn ads are lying.

Started by Tsume [195620] on in General Discussion.

48 replies · 1.16k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 49 / 49 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
49
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Tsume [195620]

Just came across this diamond..

 

[image: i.ibb.co]

 

We all know you gotta do both. We all know crime in this game doesn't pay. I just robbed jewellery store and got $500 gold ring. Far from advertised.

 

Torn and its 🤡s

 

I'm now invested to see any more Torn BS ads. 

 

If you have em, post em!

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

I'm surprised they haven't fixed that ad yet. Storf... lol

 

Pretty much all of their ads are AI generated. I've seen some real doozys. 

Chuck_Norris [2544593]

Wow it's almost like so many of the people in charge don't actually play the game or understand how Torn works.....go figure.....

gnorf [2411019]

It was a work accident from what i understand, on his first day no less. It went something like , "instructions unclear, oil rig stuck in anus"

SavioSavioSavio [2676480]

Where are people seeing these ads? Still never seen a Torn advert outside of Torn.

Inoyss [3465377]

I’ve also seen them on Facebook. Lots of the comments are people trying to get others to sign up using their referral codes.