this returns
{"error":{"code":17,"error":"Backend error occurred, please try again"}}
is it on their end?
Started by PSEMO [3537405] on in Tools & Userscripts.
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
this returns
{"error":{"code":17,"error":"Backend error occurred, please try again"}}
is it on their end?
It's either 1 cat, or up to 10 logs
removing cat worked even with 1000 logs but I want to only select item sells and buys. I can parse but want a "pre-parse" from api
oh by 1 cat you mean I cant do 11,15 and instead only one of them?
Yep sorry, could have been worded better
If you check the log page, it works the same way - either one category, or you can select multiple logtypes. There probably should be a graceful error here but that's why it's causing issues