Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Slots

Started by FIREFIGHT3R93 [3703767] on in Gambling.

5 replies · 248 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
FIREFIGHT3R93 [3703767]

What are the odds for for each payout for the Torn slots?

 

How often are you going to win?

 

How often is the jackpot hit?

 

I personally have dropped a good amount into the slots and haven't hit anything bigger than HOMERUN.

TartanSpartan [3135704]

I hit "Drive by" 2x, 1st time I hit it on a 10m roll made 10b the next roll was 2b then another 2b not long ago, but I'm fkn useless at slots irl haha 😆 

TartanSpartan [3135704]

I try to be as random as the RNG, sound silly but it's my preferred method. There are certain numbers that payout most times if you use 75 tokens + refill (for big jackpots) at 74 rolls left, 66 rolls left, 49-47 rolls, 38-32 rolls, 16-13 rolls then from 8-0 rolls left. Around these numbers there are payouts if you bet small (10k,100k). I've looked for patterns and those numbers will payout as long as you don't bet big on them, this could just be my ADHD seeing things that ain't there after all nobody can predict RNGs unless they're using illegal scripts to do so and I don't know the first thing about userscripts 😂.

Again this is just how I think and is in no way a template to game the system (I'm not that good lol), or it could just be the ramblings of a degenerate slot-slut haha 👍

Blessed be 🙏🙂