Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

No submit ticket button

Started by NuRaahl [3728561] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 13 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
NuRaahl [3728561]

Recently I asked George how to submit a ticket, theis is the response I got.

12:20how do I submit a ticket to staff?

Just head over to the Staff Page and whack that Submit Ticket button up top. 

 

When I look, I don't have a sumbit ticket on the Staff page.