I've noticed a new feature in the above mentioned casino game. Instead of just 'shoot' there's also a '2X' option. Does anyone know what this is for? I'm guessing it's an option to fire the revolver twice in a row, or moving the cylinder 2 times, but I'm not sure. Any feedback is appreciated
Russian Roulette
Started by WalksWith3Legs [3380725] on in Gambling.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Yep, fire twice.
It's intermediate RR playing. IF you get really good, you can shoot 3x in a row.
I always shoot x3 to start off a game. It increases your hidden luck stat by 83%, a lot of people don't know that.