Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bug

Started by TRADER- [2861815] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
TRADER- [2861815]

Device: samsung SM-A055F Android: 14 App version: 2.2.41

 

I don't  receive  notifications  anymore  I've  checked  my phone  it on

Especially  during  war the game just  load slow  and  sometimes i just get blank page the nav button under wont work and my phone will just give me notice that app no longer working that i just exit i clear cache countless times... I noticed  it always  during  war time don't  happen  on normal  days ... it doesn't  happen  on other days just  mostly  in war time