So I was just in a game of RR, and it went fine until 1 in 3 odds. His turn. He pulls trigger, games glitches and pulls twice, so now I am the one left with just 1 in 1 odds of blowing a hole in my foot.. by those odds I should have won.. instead he gets to pull the trigger twice.. am I missing something?
Russian roulette bug??
Started by BenDoverGirl [3367394] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Once you've played enough russian roulette you unlock the ability to double-fire.
Edit: Adding a link to the wiki entry about it
and triple shot*
I feel like 1 out of 1 odds should just auto fire. Why I gotta pull the trigger at that point 😒
you don't, you can time out and waste 3 minutes of your opponents time and make them shoot you lol
I hate those people and I refuse to be one 😂
its happened to me a lot when people rinse their entire networth in one go lmao.
Thanks for the helpful information guys. Much appreciated. Didnt realize that was a thing, but you all taught me something. I must now go ponder my life decisions 🤣