Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

StoneyStalls

Started by STONEDBADGER [3448344] on in Trading Post.

2 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
9 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
STONEDBADGER [3448344]

 

                            💨StoneyStalls💨

 

"Where the prices are hazy and the owner is lazy..."

 

Yo, welcome to StoneyStalls — the bazaar I totally meant to restock, but then I took a hit, got the munchies, did a few crimes, and forgot what I was doing. Again.

 

😶‍🌫️If you're looking for a fully-stocked, well-managed bazaar... this ain’t it chief. I Bought this thing to dodge market fees, not to actually run a business — but hey, sometimes you stumble into capitalism baked outta your mind.

 

💸 Prices are baked fresh — sometimes low, sometimes sky-high, depending on how toasted I was when I listed them.

 

🛍It’s like a mystery bag, except everything smells like kush and poor life choices.

 

🍀Check back if you're feeling lucky (or bored), and maybe there’ll be something here. Maybe not. Either way, no refunds but I might forget you even bought it, so no harm done, right?

-----------------------------------------------

https://www.torn.com/bazaar.php?userId=3448344