Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Different Crimes

Started by VitalKarma [3462910] on in General Discussion.

12 replies · 320 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
23
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100
VitalKarma [3462910]

I wouldn't mind having a grand theft auto crime added to the list. Like different areas of the city would give you different vehicles and would have to be unlocked with a cs, kind of like burglary but for cars.

What kind of crimes would you like to see added if you had the choice?

CharmRiver [2334174] Reporter

Start building up your Crime Experience with the crimes available to you know. Getting 100 each will keep you busy long enough and you will be ready when crimes like that will be released in 20 years. looks like you joined exactly at the right time to prep and get ready! 

JustJanet [911066]

OMG!  I'm gasping and cackling!  I was expecting to read about what crimes people would enjoy seeing added and instead I'm treated to fireworks and primates! It's a good day!

 

I think Torn needs a Tylenol crime.  where you insert poison into some sort of item and some unlucky f**k, most likely me, ends up with a bad end when all I wanted to do was buy some fancy booze to drink.