Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Poaching complete

Started by ChillySpunc [1905415] on in Achievements.

7 replies · 260 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
26
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

ChillySpunc [1905415]

Having finally wasted my bit of energy hunting I have now maxed the energy sink of both reviving and hunting. After decimating the populations of many endangered species the only logical next step is to continue wasting my e decimating the population of Torns criminal scum to build by shitty little faction.

 

See ya in a decade when I finally get done wasting millions more e instead of meta gaming.

Nahtanos [3253085]

Congrats! It's not a waste if you had/have fun!!

Good luck with your next goal and future endeavors!

 

By the way, the Cuticorn in your display case is the best! First time I've seen that item and I love it!