Grave please
Started by ButClaper3000 [3834824] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Attack me twice, repost this in the correct forum, and I'll send you the $400k
I didn't know it was the wrong forum. How can I delete a post? And of course I'm happy to do so.
Try Trade forum, you will do better there...
done +
Just mug me once in a while , lol
Change the title to "Grave Please", edit your original text too
Graved- not a discussion
if offering a service please post in appropriate forums
trade forum for services
attack forum for loss selling