I noticed a funny coincidence that my blood type in game match my blood type irl. Has this happened to anybody else?
Blood Type
Started by ryanrooster [680672] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Authority score
- 51 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- SPQRobur [3426956]
· 4 likes ·
Was I the only one who didnt give a blood sample when I registered for this game?
Not me. IRL I'm O+, in game I'm A-
Was I the only one who didnt give a blood sample when I registered for this game?
They just took the info from my Google Health account, no need for needles.
No and my irl blood hospitalizes me 😒
My Torn hubs and I are same letter but opposite signs tho 🫶
O-,O+ 😾
You can find out your blood type after filling a blood bag when you have finished the intraveneus therapy course under Biology education.
B- irl and B+ ig
I'm in the same boat! My torn blood type matches my actual blood type! The O+ gang!
I got A+ type in the game, but AB+ irl. Pretty rare.
AB+ irl, O+ in game, quite literally the opposite blood types, at least the Rhesus factors are matching.
Everyone's in game bloodtype is thier irl bloodtype. Didn't you read the fine print in the agreement when you made an account?
imagine having blood irl smh