Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New Booster

Started by LemeTheThird [3424869] on in Suggestions.

1 replies · 12 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
LemeTheThird [3424869]

I just noticed that we missed a prime opportunity to add a new item in the game.

Baby Oil - Booster - gives 1-3% dex boost for 1 hr but caps your booster cooldown

VonDut [1781240]

I get 48 hours worth of Booster Cooldown with my faction perks, it would really suck to max that out by taking 1 little booster for only 1-3% Dex. I could take PCP or Vico and have 20-25% Dex increase with a small drug cooldown, or use Tyrosine in-fight for 500% Dex boost with no cooldown (but only for 2 minutes of boost).

 

I am not against your idea, just feel capping the booster cooldown from 1 item will turn most people away from ever using it. Also, as there are no booster items that temporarily increases any battle stats (yes, the Gold Egg PERMANENTLY increases battle stats), adding that item would unbalance the system (in my opinion).