I already have all the spouse merits. Looking for a spouse to pay the PI fees :)
Looking for spouse
Started by RogerinBrown [2160673] on in Roleplay.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Hey mate, PI fees as in upkeep or the actually renting :o? Im looking to start my spouse merit
sorry only just seen this. I own my own pi, just the upkeep fees :D You can use vault too i rarely use
Hey I'm looking for a wife
Hey
PI am considering a marriage partnership for PL around 20m
PI, PL için yaklaşık 20 milyon dolarlık bir evlilik ortaklığı düşünüyorum
Looking for a wife. Js chill. Don't need no specific qualities. As long as u ain't like old lol
I'm so desperate for someone pls I'll do anything 🙏 😭