Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

(graved)

Started by Whifflecat [3821580] on in Graveyard.

14 replies · 110 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
21
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

Whifflecat [3821580]

Yes! I dont have one bcoz i dont want anyone to plagiarize my work! So yeah i am looking for buyers who will buy and then i shall send the pic

MrPringles [2873277]

Ever heard of a watermark? 

Stop chatting shit, if your work is good there's no reason you couldn't promote it here & even raise your prices.

 

However if your work is quick & shit, as the post very heavily suggests, at least own that & stop this "mysterious artist" bullshit.

MrPringles [2873277]

How'd you make it? Hand drawn?

 

If you can take the time to make the post asking for money, you can take the time to throw a quick watermark on your art and promote it properly.

beebly [3659061]

Yeah I understand. However We can roughly distinguish what is AI generated graphic or not by observing the feature of AI it always pursuing perfectionism that led to unnatural looking overall for example relationship between objects, fairly different art-style, unbalanced human anatomy, shadow, intensive coloring, vector components and low resolution on the particular section. etc. 


I will give you an example:




 

 

and
compare to the genuine artwork- example 1:

compare to the genuine artwork- example 2:

 

YouTube video plqUHN_prJA

 

 

real artwork have unique personality and humanism you can feel your heart 

 

 

 

 


To prove 'this is not AI-generated' is very simple.
Sharing original file or attaching screenshot you've worked on - like skeleton drawing with bunch of layouts on graphic program :>



HurryKaneK [3384920]

I’m not gonna read that, I don’t care if this art is AI or not, I’m not sure anyone does. My comment was specifically on the AI detection software sucking.