Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Customs certificate

Started by Banger_Sullivan [3715993] on in Questions & Answers.

13 replies · 173 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
12
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100
Banger_Sullivan [3715993]

Ok I've been offered one of these by another player who shall remain nameless for 10 million a month.

 

Apparently, I can carry a whole 12 extra items per trip.

 

Just putting it out there as I'm feeling others might be tempted into parting with their hard earned.

 

Unless of course it's a "real thing?"

 

 

Banger_Sullivan [3715993]

I've got a small suitcase 👍

 

I'm not that keen on travelling though as I don't feel there's a great deal of money in it unless you rely on job perks and faction benefits.

SonofCar [2837873]

it is one of the only ways to make consistent money as newer player. it isnt fun i hate it but to build up other ways to make money it can be necessary