Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I can't attack

Started by Monarch53 [3777758] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Monarch53 [3777758]

Device: TECNO TECNO BF6 Android: 12 App version: 2.2.44

 

my faction stated chain wars yesterday and I joined in the war but after a couple fights,I couldn't fight again. When I try to initiate an attack,the screen goes blank and I'm not able to do anything. I've tried logging out and re-logging into my account but nothing changes. We are about to start another chain war and it looks like I won't be able to participate. It's already pissing me off so please do something about it

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Can you please try clearing your cache from the App settings and see if it resolves the issue?