hello recruiting page, it’s me Rymink here and wondering what’s out there for me in the world of torn to give you a bit of insight of what I bring here is my details
active 3+ times a day at minimum
pi and donor status
My own rw guns and combat armour
experience in managing and maintaining factions
ranked war and chain experience (25k highest chain)
experience with torn api and script making
Can host 99k jumps if faction has max cd perks
I do happy jumping weekly
my current stats:
Rymink [3531295]
EFFECTIVE STATS
Strength: 378,819 (+2%)
Defense: 355,211 (+2%)
Speed: 16,058 (+2%)
Dexterity: 526,391 (+10%)
-------
Total: 1,276,478
what I’m looking for in a faction:
3m+ respect (for a good mix of generalized perks)
weekly wars with minimum 80% payout
oc payout of 80% or more
no bs or drama
free xan for training is a plus
Traveling perks are a plus
these are loose standards but give a idea of what I’m looking for and are open and willing to listen to offers
thank you for reading
Mentions: Rymink [3531295]