01:07:22 - 25/06/25 Your maximum nerve increased from 145 to 150
Maybe some day I'll manage to catch when it increases, but today is not that day. Still, probably one of the biggest milestones I've achieved for my own goals.
Started by VCR [2687434] on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
01:07:22 - 25/06/25 Your maximum nerve increased from 145 to 150
Maybe some day I'll manage to catch when it increases, but today is not that day. Still, probably one of the biggest milestones I've achieved for my own goals.
very nice job at only 1400 age
Nice
Which crime you doing most?
Congratulations!
Tell us more. How did you get there so quickly?
Congrats and wtf.
First of.. How, aside from pub? Which crimes are you doing?
10378 cannabis taken. Aight, bro has minmaxxed nerve gain.
Gotta ask though, do you have the spaced out merit?
Wow, impressive at that age, grats!!!
Woah, lot of questions so I'll answer them all at once in order assuming they aren't covered by a previous question.
For Abir: Cracking is the main one where my nerve goes into, but I am doing disposal as well for the medal. in particular, I remember reading about the crime chain bonus being around a 20% increase in skill gain, and yellow fails halving it, so I've prioritized cracking for it's high safeness. In addition, I actually try to do the easier ones first as completing it gives more skill than cracking. I also hoard up 9 layer encryption ones for whenever I decide I want to burn through some job points.
I also have card skimmers running at gas stations and pick them up once they are over 1000, no idea how much that helps.
Control: Other than above, mostly just by lots of nerve, cannabis is on average 10 nerve, and I can take 10+ a day usually. Add in nerve refills, 2 blocks of CBD, and some from alcohol that I generally can't bother to upgrade. I did happen to lead Avalanche's first PA when I was just under 1000 days, but the image host I had the screenshot on is dead now sadly, so that was some extra CE while that was running. No idea how OCs 2.0 compares to that for CE now, but I'm only doing level 8 ones currently with the following CPRs:
Malgarth: Yes, I do. I had OD'd 3 times, defend actually started chatting to me over this, asked me how many times I had OD'd among other things, I told him he wouldn't like the answer, and then proceeded to get my 4th OD live in front of him.
That POV must be a Vietnam flashback tier memory for him. Absolutely mogged.
Keep up the crazy work!
Thank you for elaborating. That's very impressive.
I'm going to give the cannabis and beer train a try. And maybe I will stop flying for a while as it costs me valuable time that could otherwise be used for smoking weed and doing crimes ;-)
I wonder how long it will take you to hit the next nerve bar increase. Keep it up!
(edit: grammar)