I keep breaking them, 3 crit fails in a couple of months, f**k buying them anymore
I know theyre found in self storage and print works, which has higher drop rate or is there another place to nick them from easier?
Started by VerticalBob [2768491] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I keep breaking them, 3 crit fails in a couple of months, f**k buying them anymore
I know theyre found in self storage and print works, which has higher drop rate or is there another place to nick them from easier?
Honestly, the drop rate would be very low for both locations. It's up to you how much nerve that you are prepared to spend to find one, compared to the price of buying one. If you don't like breaking them, do other forgery crimes that don't require one, until you get to a high level and reduce the chance of a critical fail. You will need one to make a passport however, which has a merit attached.
perhaps its time to move to easier crimes before attempting this one.
I'm 90 on forgery and 100 in everything else, and really surprised at the high crit fails in 3rd step
Prescriptions moving forward to 100,
Thanks for mentioning passport merit ,👍
I'm going to stick to prescriptions from your and Sectorys advise
Edit,
I'll probably throw in spare nerve into burglary from time to time, thanks for framing it like that
As per the latest burglary patch, embossers can be obtained from the following locations:
It's actually a fairly common paper mill find (comparatively speaking), which is a nice change since the paper mill didn't have anything worthwhile going for it before the patch.