Do others get this as well or am I the special one? I don't even have a feeling I did that much requests. Wondering did any script do something in background or idk what.
Probably just skill issue eh?
Started by Neliex [2857538] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Do others get this as well or am I the special one? I don't even have a feeling I did that much requests. Wondering did any script do something in background or idk what.
Probably just skill issue eh?
This error has been generated because you have made too many requests in the last minute..."
is a rate-limit protection triggered by Torn’s servers.
You likely refreshed pages too quickly
This likely happened because you refreshed pages too quickly it is not limited to Torn's website. It can happen on other websites too.
To fix this
Wait out the timer (as shown, usually 60 seconds or less).
Avoid spam-refreshing or clicking multiple links rapidly.