What could it be about?
General discussion
Started by Bakluchtkoker [3647940] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Idk
Maybe it is about being nice to each other?
maybe it's common sense that you seem to lack.
I wanted to post on what you can write under general discussion and what not.
It seems that I hit the jackpot immidiately on what not to write here, so it seams
Yea usually those questions are asked in here Here
Could that be consurned as a problem, so to speak?
Thanks
IT's where you post something, then one of the staff spins a wheel, and ban you with the reasoning of whatever it landed on. Unless you're posting an inane seven-page diatribe on their ridiculous game mechanics.
It is for GENERAL DISCUSSION
Says so right in the title
Not this I guess?
Graved for spam.
It looks like that the game mechanics give you joy?
Can you elaborate on this, if so?
Are we not General discuss this now?
We are discussing this general topic, I never said we weren't. I was just answering your question :)
"It looks like that the game mechanics give you joy?"
Theres' which I have game is Ranked Warring, never though but seen have I.