(graved)
(graved)
Started by Whifflecat [3821580] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Pinguux [2331130]
· 8 likes ·
It kinda does.. I mean being upfront and honest is a start.. Also maybe not calling forum user "smartalecs" and just consider being polite, especially since your trying to sell a service*? *Isn't much of a service since I believe … - Sly [2147847]
· 6 likes ·
Not to dogpile onto you, but It only matters because you wont just say it's AI. lol There's a market for AI slop, so just say "generating AI profile pics @10mil" and everyone will move on. The fact that AI … - Hecate [1695806]
· 6 likes ·
It’s not the fact of AI use, you want to do that so be it that’s your choice. But please be transparent with people and upfront, there is a big community of artists on here and also a lot of …
Hey Whiffle I noticed your image is sized incorrectly. If your going to make an image that large I suggest 1000x1375 Instead.
Thanks for correcting me! Actually im quite new so i was unaware lol
Hi, wheres the high quality?
So isn't this a duplicate thread from one you made a week ago, that is also on the first page of the forums.
I did make a new thread cuz the old one is filled with unemployed smart-alecs tryna judge weather its AI or not
I mean if you like it just dm me and ill do one for you if you dont, No need to show your unemployment by being a absolute art nerd
Yeah! so i think its as simple as that, i wont even bother replying or reading the snarky comments those people made
Have a great day,
Whiffle out
Should grave the other post.
sure i will but please can we keep the topics here just as art discussion?
5/5 stars nice guy quick done and got my desired result as seen above anything else to add i think not
Do you always talk this way to people?
It does get quite hard to play when you start making enemies by having this presentation.
Its also quite clearly AI. I wouldn't worry about that.
I have had enough man so i just crashed out...weather its ai or not does not matter?
It kinda does..
I mean being upfront and honest is a start..
Also maybe not calling forum user "smartalecs" and just consider being polite, especially since your trying to sell a service*?
*Isn't much of a service since I believe it's AI so.. 🙄
Also some people charge alot of money for some gfx art in this game, they are real artists who actually somewhat make a living doing/selling art..
This is why your gonna see a adverse reaction to you using ai because it makes there work look less than, when your actually putting hardly any time in and they could spend weeks and weeks on 1 peice.. 🤷
Not to dogpile onto you, but It only matters because you wont just say it's AI. lol There's a market for AI slop, so just say "generating AI profile pics @10mil" and everyone will move on. The fact that AI goofs wont just say it's AI upfront means even you know deep down there's not very much value in it.
Im sorry if this offended you guys, it is an AI generated pic im selling each for 10mil each! Im terribly sorry if you guys were offended but you all also replied me with rly unpassionate words! But yes ofc im the one held responsible and i admit my fault was not stating this was part AI and part instruction based...
Whiffle out
Using any AI for anything on torn is gonna get you shat on by people with nothing better to do. I'd avoid it if I were you.
I'm sorry if you find me impassionate..
I find you using ai to make art quite impassionate also 🙄
The irony..
It’s not the fact of AI use, you want to do that so be it that’s your choice. But please be transparent with people and upfront, there is a big community of artists on here and also a lot of people who don’t know a lot about graphics and will happily spend their money on AI generated work, which is fine if that suits them. But if you are going to use a graphics thread and call your stuff high quality, at least have the decency to admit it’s AI at least then people can decide if they want that or not.
Listen to this guy, he learnt eventually
My stuff was made in adobe with generated assets. Don't lie. Enjoy the game.