Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Pub recruiting

Started by Bugsie [2842797] on in Company Recruitment.

0 replies · 8 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
6 / 100
Story score
9 / 100
Engagement score
23 / 100
Bugsie [2842797]

Hello,

 

I'm Bugsie and im recruiting for my company Alcoholics anonymous. We were are currently at 0 stars but I have everything I need (apart from YOU!) To run a successful business.

 

If you would like to join please apply here https://www.torn.com/companies.php?step=your&type=1#/option=employees 

 

Or have any questions please shoot me a message im always available to reply :)

 

Thank you for looking and your time.

 

Happy hunting!