Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

All Levels!

Started by NoneStar [1725520] on in Achievements.

1 replies · 146 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
NoneStar [1725520]

This is my fifth section of honours finished, and the first with the new look! It's amazing to think that the first section I was able to finish years ago was camos with hunting, and now I've finally gotten level 100. I honestly thought I'd have gotten either the travel or drug section done first, but it's nice to have progress! At the moment I've technically in the past finished all of the crime bars, but I'm holding off on that since they keep adding new ones like the cluster ring bar that I have yet to complete. Hopefully I can add a few more sections soon! 

 

All Hospitals!

All Educations!

All Commitments!

All Camos!

 

 [image: i.imgur.com]

Mentions: All Camos! · All Commitments! · All Educations! · All Hospitals!

Accord_ [3638700]

Sooner or later you wont have any more awards to get ahah.

I guess there'll be a time for when you'll come to the suggestions forum begging for more merits!

Congrats on your achievements