When I fail to get into an official URT race I'll do my best to set up a practice race. Practice races run on the same settings and launch at XX:30. I'll post here every time I launch one.
Check your times, try different cars, or just grab some RS!
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
When I fail to get into an official URT race I'll do my best to set up a practice race. Practice races run on the same settings and launch at XX:30. I'll post here every time I launch one.
Check your times, try different cars, or just grab some RS!
First Two Islands practice race is up, launching in 9 minutes.
Edit: Results
New one up
And another!
10 minutes on this one
Practice race is up.18:30tct start
And another one. 20:30tct start
New one up, last one for Two Islands
New practice up, now on Speedway!
New one up
1st Underdog practice race live. Good luck today!
Practice race up. 14:30tct start
One up for the 1500 hour
And again 16:30tct start
18:30tct next one