Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Solved]

Started by shaixi [3105871] on in Questions & Answers.

0 replies · 42 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
shaixi [3105871]

So I am using the API V2 to pull the properties data for making a profit/expense spreadsheet and want to separate the home the user is living in from the ones they rent out to others when I run the API request all the data is correct except the "used_by.id" it leaves the spot blank, I believe this is because "data.properties[key].used_by.id;" can be multiple people when the spouse is also living there.

looking at the API docs I cant find how to get one or both players ID pulled.

As stated I mainly want this so I can distinguish what property the user lives in so that I only count the upkeep and rent of this property as expense (me in this case but would like to make it easy for someone else to be able to use)   

 

data.properties[key].used_by.id;

data.properties[key].used_by.name;

both return blank