Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

OC 2.0

Started by Bee-Man [969452] on in Suggestions.

1 replies · 16 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Bee-Man [969452]

2.0 should have a revert option, for those who don't like 2.0, my honest opinion of 2.0 is its horrible, unless you have a well established faction, it's not worth your while.. 

Salvia [279547]

I disagree. My Faction is just over 16.5 years old, respect is 6,430 / 114,994 , and have 18 members. Not by any measure could it be considered a well established Faction. I have found that learning how OC2 works and communication with Faction Members has been key. We are earning more Respect and money than ever compared to OC1.

 

When I put it to a vote to migrate to OC2, I, and the Faction,understood it was not reversible. The vote was to migrate. Actions have consequences. 

 

Hope this input helps.