Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Erotic DVDs

Started by Meph113 [3641649] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 11 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
16 / 100
Engagement score
25 / 100
Meph113 [3641649]

Hello dear traders! I’ve reached the financial point where I can start investing in my stats, so I’m looking for someone who could provide me with a small but regular quantity of Erotic  DVDs. (Just for my personal use, I’m not looking to buy bulk and open a video store 😅)

 

So, if you have some nice pr0n that I could watch before hitting the gym, send me a message with your price! :) 

And if the price is good and you’ve got the stock, I could become a regular customer.