Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bahsss Bazaar

Started by Bah555 [3814999] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 3 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
14 / 100
Engagement score
19 / 100
Bah555 [3814999]

Hi all, just out here promoting my new Bazaar. At first I’ll be selling everything and anything at fair prices.

later sometime (and when I get my stocks up) I’ll sell consumables, collectables and more. If anyone has anything they would like to see being sold just let me know and I’ll be happy to try and accommodate everyone 🙂