Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

What to do first

Started by Frize [3861739] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 81 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Frize [3861739]

Hey everyone I am brand new wondering where to start ….is there a set up for all new players, I read some guides but it’s a lot to take in ..any advice would be appreciated and don’t say stay off forums I have been told that already cheers to all and I’m coming for you not really but had to seem a little confident 

RealTeel [3008047]

My best advice is be consistent, over anything else. There's always something new to read, some new drama, some new crime (or speculation) and news of updates. 

 

The game is a grind, and as long as you keep logging in each day you will be leagues ahead of most new players.

 

Being friendly, and keeping it real with people will get you far in the game, just like in real life. 

 

Edit: you could find a faction that accepts new players. It's a great place to start, get a feel for the game, and meet some people.

aessedai82 [3436693]

Welcome to Torn!

 

Yes - it can be a lot to take in. I have a faction member say that it's like living another life altogether.

 

i agree with Beese regarding Baldr's Guide and definitely with RealTell regarding consistency.

 

Personally I think that chasing merits is a good way to explore the many aspects of Torn. As you go along you'll also discover your play style. Here's a nice handy list to start with.

Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice · EASY MERITS in 2 WEEKS (perfect for NEWBIES)