Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

5k days old

Started by shak [1592807] on in Achievements.

2 replies · 78 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
shak [1592807]

5k days, 2.3ish drugs per day, over 2hrs a day lots of other stuff. I could have been better but I think I was better than most. I stopped playing properly around 5 years ago with kids and stuff, set me back a lot but its just a game.

 

My wife got cancer the last 6months or so. Again I had to pull back but I always log in and do my time, do my crimes, and I try to keep things going. I have been an ass and I have helped noobs a lot. Not much for some but for me its good enough.

Nahtanos [3253085]

Seems impressive to me! Looking at your stats page it seems like you've done a bit of everything! I see your busts are less than 500 from 10k!! That is an amazing feat all it's own!

 

Congrats! ^_^