Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bazaar apostrophe name bug/code quirk

Started by xXToastyXx [3291194] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
xXToastyXx [3291194]

I found that apostrophes take up more than one character slot in naming a bazaar, I tried the name "Toasty's Discount Center" which is only 24 chars but it said it was too long, with one apostrophe I was able to input of 20 chars before it wouldn't let me.

I found the bug works on mobile and pc, both using google and stock forms of torn.



[img]https://i.imgur.com/fwbORS1.png[/img] 

 

[img]https://i.imgur.com/ctBTYIE.png[/img] 

 

[img]https://i.imgur.com/Cdd4uYS.png[/img] 

 

[img]https://i.imgur.com/yF9uiaC.png[/img]