Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Wrong racing timers?

Started by Nobody [237547] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Nobody [237547]

The race start timers appear to be faulty? I set the start time to 00:00, yet the timer ends a minute early:

 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

The race was setup to start at 23:59 TCT. The timers are correct (minus the delta of couple of seconds). You can setup custom start time using a script or using a direct URL, I have asked Joe about this and he says that this is fine to allow.

 

Thanks!

Nobody [237547]

I selected that the race should have started at 00:00. Again now, I selected XX:30 and the countdown is for XX:29.