I got married 7 days ago and it still says Engaged. Thanks for any help you can provide! Screenshots provided of:
Proposals, Church Logs & of the church
https://gyazo.com/f15417b36a981a678a6fe71c9b217808
https://gyazo.com/2bfdf5f8e29810ec59b45703d2789bd3
https://gyazo.com/1799beb2c5c4e36e320269f3e6b191df
Same issue but thread is closed :https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16449055&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=25633889
Marriage bug
Started by Lethyn [3751686] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- CloudJumper [1636201] · 1 likes ·
Passing along to Sergey. Thanks..!! - CloudJumper [1636201] · 1 likes ·
We are still unsure why this bugged marriage state happens, this was originally reported here. The devs have added the ability to break off the ghost marriage from player side for the time being. Your marriage has been restored manually …
You haven’t completed the marriage process. Go back into the Church and complete.
The only option I have is divorce?
My bad.
Living in sin, ched will be so disappointed
(Screenshot added for posterity for anyone who misses this bug in action)
Yeah I've already spoken to the user about this. Not sure whats going on with it, definitely seems stuck.
I updated my screenshots so its easier to see lol.
While they look into it you could try divorcing and remarrying since you're not getting credit for the days anyway it shouldn't hurt anything
I don't think it will let them, you have to be married for 7 days before you can divorce.
Passing along to Sergey. Thanks..!!
We are still unsure why this bugged marriage state happens, this was originally reported here. The devs have added the ability to break off the ghost marriage from player side for the time being. Your marriage has been restored manually and the existing marriage progress has been adjusted, I have refreshed the icons for you and your spouse.
Thanks!
Mentions: Marriage bug
Thank you cloud!