Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Roulette Wheel bug?

Started by CrustyProduct [3645329] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 13 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
CrustyProduct [3645329]

I was spinning g the roulette wheel and betting everything on 0 as one does, and the roulette ball got stuck spinning on the outside of the wheel until I closed out of torn. I will update here if it happens again to me. 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

The animation is just on the front end and does not have any implication on the results which you can check under your logs. If the front end animation is glitching for you, I will recommend you to clear your browser cache for Torn.

 

Thanks!