In the mission where you have to crack the safe the target refused to give the combination twice now.
Safe mission
Started by rayriflepie [3631352] on in Missions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Sometimes it takes several attempts to get the combination. The most I've personally seen is five attacks and there have been times I've been lucky and got it the first try.
BRO WE HAVE TO REMEMBER THIS SHIT I THOUGHT IT AUTO UPDATED.
Have a read through here.
This is Andyman's guide to all of the missions.
For the safe cracking there is around 40% chance of success.
Just keep trying and you will get it.
Mentions: Andyman's Guide to Completing Missions Efficiently