Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Unable to use items

Started by McKalen [2085898] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
McKalen [2085898]

Hello!

 

I'm trying to use Xanax for training, I go to items, click the checkmark, and the text to take xanax never pops up. No matter what item I try and use, clicking the checkmark doesn't do anything. This has been going on for about 48 hours, I've deleted my cache and cookies and uninstalled all extensions, and for some reason I still can't use any items. Any suggestions for tips?

 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Can you replicate the issue in Incognito window with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?