Give me money I need it.
Lost 500m on RR
Started by rayriflepie [3631352] on in Gambling.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Buy $120 in donator packs then put all the money on RR this way you win back your 500m + another 500m making a total of 2.5b
Good idea. How about you give me a small loan of one billion dollars instead and I'll return it and split the profit 50/50.
Send to me first, then I'll send to you
- Net total
- -$1,225,674,033
-
- Money Gain/Loss ratio
- 0.3868