thats it i was thinking so comment below your thoughts 👍
Soooo i was thinking
Started by AlterBoyWasd [3136424] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Most-liked replies
- HavokGDI [133687] Moderator
· 1 likes ·
I was thinking that this should be graved due to no discussion
Well, since you pressed me, I've been thinking 18:11:30 - 12/07/25 You reported AlterBoyWasd's thread Soooo i was thinking in General Discussion : thats it i was thinking so comment below your t…
The map is not the territory.
explain
I was thinking that this should be graved due to no discussion
me when i think: