Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dear Shooby

Started by beebly [3659061] on in General Discussion.

48 replies · 843 views · thread synced · 14 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 49 / 49 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
49
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
63 / 100
Engagement score
77 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

beebly [3659061]

Hello.

Thank you for replying to my previous post in the Q&A forum.

However, May I ask - did you actually read my post thoroughly, twice or three times? I don’t think you fully understood my point.

Even our esteemed admin, Bogie, perfectly grasped the point and provided thoughtful feedback.

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=3&t=16486195&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=26192587

 

 

Therefore, if you have zero knowledge about computing, please do not cut in. At the very least, watch the half of the CS50. It’s better than being a keyboard warrior without any purpose, seeking self-entertainment at the expense of others.

 

I posted in the Q&A section, which is meant for answering questions and sharing opinions, not for mocking others.

 

There’s a well-known saying in Ukraine: Скромність прикрашає людину, which means “you should be humble.”

 

I’m quite certain you’ll place hundreds of bounties on me with your valuable pixel money. 

But honestly, I doubt that will contribute much to your retirement fund or insurance later in life.

 

While I’m in the hospital, I’ve set a few goals for myself:

 

 

1) Learning a third language

2) Practicing programming

3) Drawing some artworks

4) having fun

 

 

By the way, what are you gonna do during my hospital days? I’d love to know!

Please feel free to drop a post in here!

If you don’t want to share, I’ll update this post on your activity.

 

Also, Since I know you are highly addicted to get like-like-thumbs-up-pup-bamm-poopy every post you made, I will also have willing to help your entertainment - dropping "like".

But be careful! It will eventually ruin your brain!

 

I am looking forward to your reply.

 

Sincerely,

beebly

 

 

 

 

[- Shooby's activity log Start  -]

 

[- Shooby's activity log End    -]

Mentions: Why can not check staff's response from log page

ImSteve [2691961]

Why the f**k didn’t you just reply to Shooby in the Q&A thread?

 

Why is this its own thread?

 

Are you stupid or something? 

Do you have a humiliation fetish?

Fels [2629943]

I suspect that they made an entire thread to ensure they received their coveted reply from Shooby.

 

I mean, he does reply in EVERY thread.

 

 

 

 

 

I would do the same if I were desperate for Shooby's attention. I am unabashedly a fan of Shooby's work.

-Beesus- [1959482]

Dear Shooby, I wrote you but you still ain’t callin’. I left my cell, email and my Torn ID at the bottom. I sent 2 messages back in autumn, you must not’ve got ‘em. There probably was a problem with Chat 2.0 or somethin’ 🎶 

 

[image: pbs.twimg.com]

Bumbi [3177056]

my blood gone cold, I'm wondering why I
logged into torn at all
the morning hosps fill up my cooldown (cooldown)
and I can't walk at all
and even if I could, it would be too late
but your reply on my thread
it reminds me that torns not so bad, it's not so bad

nippythefish [2488304]

Ooooo shooby (do wop)

My baby (do wop)

It's like you don't even care (do wop)

When I let you shit on my chest (do wop)

I figured I could prepare (do wop)

So I didn't,  and should have, but jesus christ 

Get the corn out of there