Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Temporary item disappeared

Started by Yuki [2151664] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Yuki [2151664]

I had around 250 flash grenades but suddenly they disappeared.

 

I was attacking since we're chaining and could use them for a while and then suddenly I couldn't, checked to see what was going on, they were gone.

 

It's gone on both mobile and computer and I've tried incognito mode and it's still gone. I tried clearing my cache, still gone. The only other idea I have is that I accidentally sold them, but that wouldn't make sense since I could use them for a while, and I can also not find them in any recent logs.

 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I have asked Ched to check, there are no missing temporary items. You have simply used all of your Flash Grenades.

 

Thanks!